Wednesday, September 23, 2009

22.09.09.

My second bro came back in a sudden yesterday.
He went to Penang so he gonna passed by Ipoh.
He was with his friends laaa for sure.

His friends was really funny. Lol.
One of his friend, damn fucking tall, asked me how old am i and i told him and guess what he said ?
He asked my bro, to bring me to clubbing with them last night. Lol.
And my bro wanted to bring me go but scared of my mum.
SIGHS !
Damn it laaaa. Ish.


I wish i could drive. LOL.


Hey look ! I'm smiling ! :]




Gosh i love this.



He went back today , and i have my haircut after he went back.
And baby came. Lol .

After that we walked to Jusco and ate the whole box of icecream.
Gosh i am so gonna be fucking fat already.
Gotta diet, and thanks to baby.
At last, i'm the one who ate the most. -_-

And this is the main point of the day.
We stole FoodCourt's spoon just to eat the icecream and dump it into the rubbish bin after finishing.
XD



Opening ceremony.






After 10 minutes.


Boooshh !


Look at those ants.

Bump into Senghoo and alot of people.
And of course Elaine and Karyan.
Sighs. So so sorry, Elaine. ;X

We went all over Jusco walking around.
Omg, i fell in love with a shirt in Giordano and the price was a WOW for me. RM98.00.
;[

After that, i even tried baju melayu for no good reason.
Lmao.
And i dont even look nice in it.
:P





We went to Pasar Malam and gosh i hate the smell of the stupid smelly taufu.
It smells like cat's shit u know.
Gross.

After that, fetched baby home and came back.
Blogging.
:]



;]


No comments: