Sunday, September 20, 2009

300th Post.

Woah finally, my blog had reached until the 300th post after two years of blogging.
Lol.
So yea, this is the fucking 300th post.
;]

Went to D1P today for a breakdance session.
Reached there earlier than as expected.
Waited alone in the coffee shop downstairs.
Leon came and we went up .

We were waiting for those people to come.
And here they come, the Soul Crew.
Gosh.
I feel so fucking stressed that time. Everyone is a pro and i'm just a noob.
Even a 12 years old boy is better than me.
;[

After they had start their jamming session, i'm still sitting there.
Waiting for Miko to arrive.
Before Miko arrived, i breakdance for awhile.
Just awhile.

And yea, I'm so so so sorry Miko. I felt so guilty for making u so freaking bored there.
Sighs.
;[

Anyways, i enjoyed today because at least i learned some moves from Nicholas and Leon.
Lol.

;]


No comments: