Sunday, September 6, 2009

Dad's Birthday

So well, i finished few papers of my trials already.
Left few more to go. Next week gonna be my doom's week.
All the paper are like fuck .
Oh gosh !

So yea, back to the main topic.
Today is my my my my daddy's birthday !

5th September 2009.

WHOOOOTS !

Nothing much happen.
Went for lunch in a JYU and dinner , hawkers saje.
LOL.

Brothers all in KL so none of them were with us but at least they messaged my dad.
So do I ! :D
Dad bought himself a present. ==
He went to Overkill and bought himself a Vans and a cigarette box.
==
And i can't get to buy anything ! WHATTHE.....

He told me that, he'll buy those for me other time.
What the hell.
):

Anyways, happy birthday to my daddy ! :D




Don't really have my dad's solo picture so i'm just gonna use this.
My dad looks so so so so yeng right.
XD


No comments: