Monday, September 7, 2009

Yumcha .

Woke up at 9am today because because someone CHRISNGKAIJIN told me that Lai Kuan gonna pick me up at 9.30am sharp today.
But after i get myself bathed and with hair done and so on, they told me they haven't wake up and their plan might be canceled. -_______-
So i went back to sleep and i'm like so freaking sleepy.

After awhile, that bitch called me and say they are coming to fetch me.
So i woke up and have my clothes on and went out with them.
We went to Greentown Kopitiam for our breakfast.
We spend our time there until around 1something.

And yea, i saw someone by the name Choko Tan Ming Lei.
But that someone is like so lansi.
Nevermind.
XD

Called baby this morning and baby and friends came to Kopitiam for their lunch.
And of course my gay ass bitch is there too. Aww i miss her so much and she came ! :D
Love you so much gay ding ding. XD
Gosh i am so so stupid.
Angry at baby and baby i'm so so sorry.
Sometimes i just can't control my temper. Gosh.

But now, nothing happen.
Baby ! :D

Lai Kuan fetched me back and they came down to play with my hamsters.
LOL.
Chris was like , " OMG OMG OMG "
Hahaha.
And omg, today is the first time my hamster lick me on the lips.
HAHAHAHA.
The feeling is like, BWAHAHHA.
:D




Me with lan yeng face. hahaha.



Hahaha. I love this one. :P


I wanna drink ! I WANT !


Okay. -_- She likes this. ==


That's my fei mui. ;D


==





Picture of the day ;



HAHAHAHA. My gay ass partner.

Bee take a look at this ! :P



No comments: