Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Childhood Times. x]

Went to the State Library this afternoon with Chia.
She came by my house at 11 something.
We went for lunch near AMC, vegetarian lunch. LOL.
My parents dropped us.

Miko, Lipas && Kahyee came && join us too.
We talked a lot & kinda make a lot of noise.
LOL.
We went for makan at the cafeteria.
We crap a lot there neways. LOL.
We keep laughing && wasting our time there.

We went back && we spend our time playing Chia's laptop.
LOL.
&& at last, we never study. =.=

:)

Went back to granny house && asked Chia out to the playground.
LOL.
&& we came back to our childhood times, playing swings. x]
We took few pictures before we left for our dinner.


Concentrate messaging mui. x]

OMG ! my shirt ! DENG !


Wheee !

Yeah !

Swing ! Swing ! Swing ! *pokai* xD

Childhood friends forever ! x]


Photograph of the day ;

I'm practicing my photography now. :)



No comments: