Friday, October 10, 2008

Tagged by few peoples. =X


1.What's your ambition?
i would like to be a singer which is impossible so my real ambition ; graphic designer.

2.Who is more important to you?Friends or Boy/Girlfriend?
Both. They mean alot to me in my life.

3. What "LOVE" mean to you?
Love is Love. Thats it.

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Nope. Not enough. I want more.

5.How many babies you want?
I don't think i want either. But i love babies only.

6.Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Not really, cause i never see before after rain. xD

7.What is your goal for this year?
FUN ! is our HONEYMOON year for Form Four's. xD

8.Do you believe in eternity love?
I don't really know.

9.What's a perfect boy/girlfriend like to you?(List 10)
a) CARING
b) Loving
c) HONEST
d) Understanding
e) LOYAL
f) Good-looking
g) Not that proud.
h) A PERFECT ONE !
i) THE ONE !
j) =X

10.What feeling do you love the most?
Happy && Fun.

11.What do you usually have for your late night snack?
Apple salad. *D I E T - I N G* asif~

12.If there anything you want to tell the ppl you hate?
FUCK OFF ! Don't mess with me. && don't ever get into my LIFE !

13.Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
Yes.

14. Do you curse people for the sake of yourself ? Why ?
No, except that person mess with me.

15.What do you crave for the most currently?
Money ! Clothings ! HOLIDAYSSSS !!!!

16.Who's hotter,Chance Crawford or Kevin Peake?
who-the-heck-is-that ?

17.Describe the person who tagged you in 5 words :
- different people tagged me. so no comment. xD-

18.What have you done to yourself make yourself happy?
Dancing, talking to someone who really cares for me && makes me happy.

19.What will you become in another 10 years to come?
A singer. HAHAHHA.

20. Who you admire the most right now ? [my own quest] xD
NIKE ZAI ! xD && some people la. xD

Instructions:Remove one question from the above and add in your personal question.
Make a total 20 questions and tag 8 people.
List them out at the end of your post.
Notify them in their cbox that they've be tagged.
Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

-i-have-no-time-to-tagged-anyone-siapa-mau-buat-dipersilakan- xD

No comments: