Thursday, October 30, 2008

tagged by chia.

Those who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any questions that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

# Tag 8 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people

1. Name the persons you tagged.
-Junting

-Tsuping

-Szien

-Choko

-Sugarbii

-Lixin

-Alice

-Eunice

2. Describe urself in one word.
· Playful


3. Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?
· I'm gonna pick the one i love because it doesn't mean anything being together with someone you don't love. Love can't be forced.

4. Have you ever loved someone before but never had the courage to tell him/her?

. I think so.

5. How if people reject your confess face to face?
· I'm gonna accept the facts.


6. God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special, what will you say to that person?
·I love you.


7. What will u say to a person who doesn't want to believe u?
· Nevermind. It doesn't matter if you don't believe me.


8. Was ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?
· Yeap.


9. Do you have something special with you all the time?
· No ? LOL.

10. Long distance love ?
· Depends how my other half can give me some trust.


11. Best place to cry?
· Room.

12. Who do you love the most?
· My family!


13. Tell us of your dream last night?
· I forgot what i dream. LOL.


14. Ever hated someone so bad?
· Yeap.


15. The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
· I love you FOREVER. I won't leave you.

16. The last person you had a beer with?
· Friends.


17. The last person you went to the movies with?
· Aunty && brother && cousins.

18. The last person you talked on the cell phone with?
· Leon.

19. The last person you hugged?
· Jiamoon. LOL.


20. The last person you yelled at?
· Chris. LOL.


21. In the last week have you kissed someone?
· No.

22. Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
· I forgot. LOL.

23. If you could do anything or wish anything, what would it be?
· If I could do anything, I would like to have plenty clothings and if i can wish for anything, i would love to be a model && someone who love me and will never leave me.

24. If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
· Around the world. LOL.

25. Are you old fashioned?

. NO.


26. What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
· Someone i love.

27. Five facts About Me:
.Funny.

.Stupid.

.Crazy.

.Someone who wants long relationship.

.Flirty when i'm single. LOL.

28. Five things that scare me:
.GHOST.

.SPIDERS.

.ANTS.

Being hurt.

And GHOST. LOL.


29. Two Songs Playing in My Head Lately:
只要你還記得 - 小煜

棒棒堂&小薰&ㄚ頭&小蠻 - dear baby

30. Five Things I treasure in my life
· My Family
· My Friends
· My Love
· My Career
· My Money


No comments: