Thursday, October 30, 2008

Job-searching.

Went to Parade with Miko && ChiaPing to look for job.
We wanted to work at this place called Beyond at Hip-Hop Arena.
Because the atmosphere is high. LOL.
But too bad, there's no vacancy.

We went to BumCity to check out the vacancy needed.
And yeah, they need students. STUDENTS.
LOL.
We walk-in interview with a lady, we called her as fat ass. LOL.
She's fierce. LOL.
She say she will give us a call after she confirm with her supervisor.

So we went walking around.
Went asking another shop. LOL.
I asked a few shops in Hip-Hop Arena, Sense Inc && Glazzy.
LOL.

After walking around, Miko went back && i followed Chia home.
BumCity called me and asked me to work on Monday ! LOL.
Come and visit me and buy me some lunch. LOL.
Chia && Miko can't get the job. AIKS.

We online and have some webcam funs with LiXin.
LOL.
Here's some pictures.



Shot 1 ; There's an octopus on my head.

Shot 2 ; I can smile even better than you ! LOL.

Shot 3 ; <33

Shot 4 ; Pig = No see-ing. LOL.

I have my tooth pulled today by a dentist in my school.
&& now I'm having toothache.
*pain*

No comments: