Saturday, October 18, 2008

It's the end.

Not to say i wanna spread out the news so fast.
But this is just the fact, i just wanna voice out my feelings.
Well, most of my friends already know what happen.
I dont really wanna tell it out.

But i just wanna say, i really can't believe because of that reason, you wanna break with me.
Nevermind, you also say dee, that the feelings faded. I understand.
At least, i did my promise, i waited you finished your PMR.
You say, you will pui me after PMR, you promise.
But now, a day after PMR you ask for a break.

All i can say, what you promise me, you never make it.
Nevermind, i understand.
&& you even can ask me to be your friend, find a better one && so on.
Don't tell me you really mean it.
Maybe you did.

&& you ask me some stupid questions.
Like, Are you hurt ? Did you cry ?
Don't tell me you really don't know the answer ?
You even ask me, why i don't fix it back ?
But the answer is, can i ? you even say is a no.

Nevermind, everything is over. I will just accept the fact you hurt me badly.
I will always remember today, 18 October 2008.
1 year ++ relationship just end like this.

Lastly, i just wanna thank you for all the love you gave me before all the while.
I really appreciate it. I never had a relationship so long before. It's all because of you.
Thanks.



No comments: