Saturday, October 25, 2008

Pikatures Part Two.

Sorry for the late update. Hee.
Having final exams.
&&....
NOW IS OVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!
:D

Gonna update pictures this time too.
Alot. Hell lot. LOL.
Nothing to update bout my life actually. LOL.
Enjoy ! :D

CUTIES !


Don't move !

Jocelyn. :)

Austin Close-Up Face. xD

Smile ! "I'm in jail ! " xD

My bro bought this male hamster in KL, i named him, "PIG".

This is the female hamster my bro bought in Ipoh, i named her, "Fei Mui" xD

Aren't they so cute ? But they are lazy. -.-

"Koo-koo-la-ma-luuu"

"hey yo, wassup dude ! "

"tengok apa ni ? tau laa i ni kacak sangat. "

"nah, bagi awk tengok lagi sekali."

"masih tak puas ? baik lah, biarlah i tunjuk kamu apa tu genius baby ! "

"nah, jangan kelip mata, tengok baik-baik, baby yang main rubik cube ! "

"hello, my name is Bino. Nice to meet you. I look like a teddy bear, a cute one." -.-

"Let's say peace to durian ! "

"Peace and a half ?"

"Awww. Don't capture me. I don't have any teeth to smile. Nevermind. *SMILEE* "


FAMILY !


Semua celebrities. xD

" Smile to the camera ! "

"Oi, tambah 2 orang lagi. "

"wahhh ! ini lagi banyak orang. macam super model je. "


MYSELF !


Addmaths question.

Being super hardworking for addmaths paper.

People say i look gay in pink boxer. -.- Really ? xD

"you don't go away from me ! "

"Ahh, i love the stupid small trolley. "

Highly recommended !


No comments: