Saturday, May 2, 2009

13 Signs You're Falling In Love. (:




And i think I'm falling in love.
(:


13. It's hard for me to stay mad at you. Yeah. It's real. =X

12. I kept all your messages and read it over and over again. Yeah. It's true. =X

11. I didn't really walk slow. Because of 10. =X

10. I feel shy whenever i'm with you. Yeah. It's true. =X

09. Yeah. I feel it ; that my heart beats faster than normal when i'm thinking of you. =X

08. I smile for no reason after listening to your voice. Yeah. It's true. =X

07. In my eyes, there's only you. =P

06. Yeah. It's true. I start listening to slow songs instead of trance. =P

05. Everyday I think of you. So that's true. =X

04. == I never smell anything before. Lol. Because i never get near you. =/

03. Yes i do. I always smile by myself when i'm thinking of you. The things you do. (:

02. I will if i can. =P

01. Yeah. You were in my mind while i'm reading to this. Yes. You. (:



No comments: