Saturday, August 29, 2009

For some spammers in my blog.

Hey guys !
If you don't like my blog then i would have to ask you to press this.




To the spammers.

And yea, I can tell y'all that i'm so fucking free and fucking free to do a fucking lame video. So any problem with you guys ? That's my fucking life.
I can say that, i live with doing fucking things and fucking lame videos.
If y'all don't like my video then just control your fucking hand from moving the mouse for pointing to the fucking play button of my video and fucking click it.

And yea, I'm a girl and i love to be a boy. So ? Any problems with you guys ?
Why don't y'all fuck all the tomboys, the transvestites, the gays and the lesbians from the whole wide world ?
If y'all doesn't like tomboys or whatsoever, then fuck off from a tomboy's blog.

And oooh yeah, i like to be like a japanese nor a korean. So ?
Y'all have problems with that huh ?
Then just fuck off from kenji-the-japanese-wannabe- blog you assholes.

No one asked y'all to come to a tomboy's blog and of course a japanese-wannabe blog.
So please move your fucking cursor to the fucking X you morons.

Stupid cunts. Fuck off please.

P/S : And yea, I deleted your fucking comments in my fucking Cbox. I don't want spammers to ruined my beautiful and calm Cbox. So yea, fuck off cunts.

No comments: