Thursday, August 27, 2009

On the Monday. @ 24th August 2009.

On Monday, PJCAD held a workshop in my school hall.
I went and was in a group with Chris, TzeLing, ShanYuen and Mabel.
Miko was there too.

They talked about the design course they have in their college.
And yeah we have a project to do that day.
We can either choose fashion, interior, industrial or graphic design for that day.

So at last we choose fashion, industrial and graphic.
Mabel and Chris work on the fashion and the three of us work on the packaging and logo.

After doing the project, I'm thinking whether should i really be in that course after my high school.
It's not because i gave up or having no interest in it or my mind is not there or whatever.
It's all because of my capability in taking that course.

The first thing is that i dont know how to draw.
My drawing sucks and i know that the course will start from the basic of sketching and so on.
But still i dont want myself to make a wrong decision because i think that i do not have any talent in drawing.

People may seems to think that last time i want this course because i think it was easy and so on.
And now i give up because it's hard .
I can tell you all that my answer is NO. I never gave up and yeah i really like designing !

It's just that maybe because i'm panic or whatsoever that day.
I just dont know how to draw. I feel like i'm so useless because i dont know how to sketch at all.

Alright skip that and yea after the course i went to Parade with Miko and met up with Jessamine, Kelly, Edwin and of course Steph.

Finally, we went to KBOX. LOL.
We sing like hell and waste most of our time in there.
AHAHAHA.
We sing till 6 something and yea everyone went back.

There's no picture for that day for me cause i'm busy singing and eating.
HAHAHAHA.

And yea my budak kecil a.k.a ChiYan gave me my birthday present ! AHHAHA
She gave me 5 Ice-Cream keychains ! WHEEEE !


So so so cute right ! :D

THANKS BUDAK KECIL ! :D

Chaoz.


No comments: