Sunday, August 9, 2009

Omg baby i really need you everysecond.

Today was the most boring day i ever had seriously.
I dont know why thou, even i online for the whole day, it seems nothing fun for me.
I was like finding for friends to chat and so on.
Eventhough we chatted, but still i'm not that hyper like last time.

And now i realized ,

It's all because of baby. I can't get to message with baby today. SIGHS.
It's like my whole day is lifeless without you baby.
I really wanna tell you this baby.

Baby, I need you so badly.
Baby, please don't ever leave me alone again.
Baby, my day is completely lifeless without you.


Baby, I miss you. :(


You may thought that I'm just over-reacting but i can tell you that i'm not baby.
It's true. I never felt so boring and lifeless like today.
I really can't imagine if one day baby really leaves me.

Omg baby just a few hours you're not here with me and i feel so lifeless.
Baby please promise me don't ever leave me alone again.
I really need you so badly baby.

Baby, I love you. I miss you. And of course i need you baby.


No comments: