Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Last Farewell.

Continue from the last post.

After Parade, i walked to school for our BSMM Form 5's Farewell Party.
Met up with those Form5's and we gotta stand out there like half an hour ?
Gosh it was like so hot and my hair went wrong.
:P

After that, we went in and yeah, we were like some VVIP or special guest.
And the deco was nice and there's a little man made fountain by them infront of the stage.
Awww so cute.
And yeah, their theme for that night was Neverland. ;D

So as you can expect, Neverland is like a kid's land . LOL.
So there's many dolls around. LOL !
And i love that rubby duck on the pool. HAHAHA.

So they have performance for us.
And yeah, i love the performance by the form3' s sketch and of course Pia and Chin's dance.
AHHAHA.

We have our dinner and we got served by them. Bwahahha.
So important huh us. LMAO !
And yea, we played a game organized by the Form3's.
And we were like need to entertain the Form4's.
Walau eh !

And yea, everything ended around 9.30 and i went back at 10 i guess.
Took alot of pictures but i'm lazy to grab it from my Facebook and post it here.
So there's just a few pictures aite.
:D

And yea, message to someone.

To Yiqing ; Don't hate me. I love you. You know i do. AHHAHAHHA. I joking ni ma. Wanna hate me meh ? XDD

To Junting, Pia and Chin ; Hey guys, you three are the people i love the most in BSMM ! :D I love you guys. Do miss me. ;P I'll for sure miss you guys. Love ya ! ;D


Pictures ;


YokeMei, TzeLing, Regine, Shirley, ShanYuen, Prem, LiTng and Katrina. And of course ME ! XD


I'm a retard playing with a doll ! HAHAHAA.

Posing with our souvenirs and our teacher, Pn. Poh ! We love you teacher ! ;D


Cantik right ? She's pretty . :D


I love that dolly ! HAHAHA.


Pia and Jaemie and Me.


My beloved ones ! I love you guys ! :D


She's my crazy and dick mate man ! No no pussy ! XD


The 'guys' in the house. AHHAHAHA.


No comments: