Monday, August 31, 2009

SPM TRIALSSSSS ! GOSHHH.

Tomorrow is the SPM Trials and i'm still like sitting here onlining and blogging.
WTF AM I DOING ?!!

I should be infront of the table reading a book or even studying ?!
What the fuck.

GOSHHHHH !
Those things just can't get into my bloody brain.
==
I hate myself for being so stupid and for not studying.
GOSH GOSH !

So yea, around two weeks i'm not going to online.
If probably, i can control myself and my mum nags me.
So yea, gonna update after my trials, which is on the 14th September.

And after two days, that's my BIGG BIGGGG BIGGGG DAYYYY !
:D

Chaoz ! :D



2 comments:

M I M I said...

Hey baby. =P Do well in ur trials kay. and wish you all the best. good luck baby. love you.

KEN. said...

Hey baby ! Thanks thanks thanks ! Love you baby. :D