Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Welcome back StephanieWang ! ;D

Yeah, Stephanie Wang is back ! :P


So i hangout with her with our group of friends, Miko and Kelly yesterday.
We went to Parade and we planned to go to Kbox but at last we canceled the plan because it was like so expensive on a Sunday. -_-

We went to Sushi King for our lunch.
And you know what ?!
I dropped my Sweet Potato Tempura and i can't get to eat. ):
Saddening right ? Sighs.

We took alot of crazy pictures and blahs.
Make hell lot of noises in SushiKing. HAHAHA.

After that, we went to Imax for sure and for sure we went L4D again.
And now, they have like er new map ! Dead Abroad ! WHEEEE !
Freaking nice i tell you the map. And it's like Titanic scene.
And the characters were like sengeted abit. HAHAHHAA.

And the most 'sou heng' part is where we almost reach the last last map and suddenly, off go Miko.
Her computer doesn't have the damn map ! Damn it !

You know how much we play for the damn game ?!
RM7 per person ! Whatthefuck ! Seriously, playing in Parade cost us too much !
I prefer playing in East, the other Imax in East.
Rm1.50 per hour. Everytime we played for few hours doesnt exceed RM5 seriously.
Damn it man.

If we know that, we're not going for KBOX, we should have go to East.
LOL.
After that we planned for a bowling game but see see, the price was like hell expensive again !

And and and and..... This was the most happening part . LMAO !


Suddenly, baby pops out ! WHEEEEEE !
I never knew baby would come because baby told me that baby couldn't come.
And suddenly, Miko tell me that's baby and I was like, " Bullshitting laa you" .
And i was like OMG when i saw baby walking towards me !

And baby told me that baby find me for more than 20 min.
Oh baby, sorry yea. Love you ! ;D

After that, we went walking around and to the rooftop for some photo taking.
LOL.
And continue walking around Parade after the guard in Rooftop like giving signals asking us to leave . LOL.

Miko went back so do Kelly.
I went for a change because i gotta go for BSMM Farewell party in my school.
LOL.
Baby went back and Steph was alone in Parade.
Sighs.

Sorry yea Steph, can't accompany you that time.
Gotta rush to school.
:X

Pictures !



That's Steph's boyfriend in L4D ! HAHAHHAA


Sushi King ;


My reaction shows that i'm actually ewww-ing. And then...


... I was forced to eat something that i don't eat at all. And then...





.... I got abused mentally and physically. And then...



... I drink hell lot of green tea. BECAUSE I ATE SOMETHING SPICY ! FUCK YOU MIKO ! :D


We were shocked and that's the thing i ate which cause me become mentally retarded.


We both were happy because there's this two sushi infront of me. HAHAHA.


And i look like a hamster asking for food. -_-


And there i go, 'm happily eating ! HAHAHA.


Ignore that girl and i know i look nice. AHHAHAHHAA


I look like an aunty going to a market. -_-



This is nice. XD

Random ;


Let's see this three camwhores. :D


Obviously, i'm squatting sitting there. XD


Saw me ?! Saw me !? XD


Retarded. XD


" Huh ? Wh are you taking my picture ? I'm eating . HEEE ! "


I love this picture. Ada feel laaa wey. XD


I look so nice. HAHAHAH.



3 beggars begging for love. Awww. XD



I'm still the best among the rest ! In camwhoring. AHHAHAA.


And now, i announce to you, I'm KENJI ALMIGHTY ! Rain come come !


Another nice picture of the day. XD


No comments: