Monday, August 25, 2008

23rd August 2008

Updated this post so late due to slow connection of the stupid Streamyx.
Sorry for the inconvenience. =P

Happy ;

Went to school early in the morning, to have a look on the modern dance.
Miko came to school and we went to Ipoh Padang together at 10.
Why ?
= To meet up with Leon & Gang for session & practice.

They pay for our taxi fee. LOL.
We reached there and practice there.
I gotta discuss with Chris & Edwin about popping upcoming performance.
Edwin gonna bite Jabba's steps & Chris gonna bite whoever step. lol.
Me ? Nahh. No idea. lol.
I'm not born to think of steps & follows people steps. I'm dumb. lol.

We went to a mamak store nearby and have our so call breakfast.
I ate Maggi Sup & 2 teh-o-ais-limau. lol.
We went back and practice && they taught me breakdancing on the field.
lol.
My hand get itchy after in-contact with grasses. xD


The Modern Hercules ! xD


My half-pike. xD


Leon ; Pook ; Chris.


Miko && Kenji's Shadow.

Me & Miko need to go back Parade.
So we walked to SMI bus stop and the bus never stopped.
&& this is our first time chasing a bus. -.-
And eventually the bus stop for us. lol.

We went walking around Parade to wait for our parents.
I bought a leg string. lol. don't really know how to describe it.
I love it so much eventhough is simple.
As usual, went to my granny house again.
Played with that Austin.


Japanese doll ! lol.


He looked here ! xD

Went back home && Baby Low came to my house to take the XDO installation dvd.
Then it was raining heavily, and i went in her car to chit-chat awhile.
She make a u-turn && in a sudden my mum called.
I was like, huh ?? then she thought i went out again.

Baby came to my house.
We went to Breeze Cafe for our dinner. Urmmm. Yummmyyyy !
Baby overnight at my house. lol.
Cam-whore alot. xD


Baby's Cheese Baked Fish i think. xD


The disgusting wan. LOL. my cheese baked rice. LOL.


I love this picture damn lots ! :D Took at 1.58am.

*to be continue on the next 24th August post*
:D

No comments: