Monday, August 25, 2008

YOUTH 1 Farewell Party.

Farewell Party ;

Woke up at 6 something today.
Went xdo && i saw Baby Low playing. LOL.
Played awhile & gotta go to school.
Dad bring us for breakfast in a mamak store again.
Ate Roti Planta & Maggi Sup. LOL.

Baby went to school with me.
&& she helped me with the banner. AHAHAHA.
Princess getting to work. lol.
After that, we went to Parade with Intan & Junting.
Went to foodcourt then walk walk.

Baby gotta go back dee. & so are we.
Gotta get back to school before we get scolding.
Went back home at 3 something.
Took my bath and have a nap until 5.
Went back to school.
Mood not that good that time.

Prepare for everything && I'm the emcee of the day with Regine.
WTH ! I don't even know how to talk.
Damn nervous. lol.

Speeches from Form 5's.
Continue with cake-cutting ceremony, && Chinese dance.
Have our dinner ; Chicken Chop. *yummy*
After our dinner, we have Indian dance, messages from every forms, back to Form3 sketch && modern dance.


Me with the fan. LOL.


Youth 1 board. Nice ? LOL.


Our form 5 lengluiS ! Whooot !


Cake cutting.

And after that i have my solo performance in a sudden.
SUDDEN !
SUDDEN !
SUDDEN !
damn it !
It was like so ; ARRGGGHHHH ! I hate it.
I stay behind stage until everyone went back.
Junting, Intan , Shanyuen & Me cam-whore behind stage.
LOL.


Junting && Me. :D


Shanyuen && Me.


Whoooaa ! Ghost behind me ! xD


Whoooa ! My turn. xD


Scary ? XD


Scary ? xD

After everyone dismiss, form 4's stayed && clean up the hall.
I went back at 11pm.
And now ; blogging.


Mandy & Me.


Yen Han & Me.

Picture of the day !



No comments: