Monday, August 18, 2008

STEAMBOAT.

STEAMBOAT JOY, is the one i enjoyed the most.

Went to school early in the morning with a sleepy face & eyebags around.
Last night, accompany that CHANPUIMUN until 5am.
She's at camp & she can't sleep & she's scared of GHOST ! Whoooooo~ xD
Raining heavily today ! Freaking cold !

*Rain rain go away, come again another day ! *

Reached school and went looking for that MADAM CHAN. lol.
All her juniors calling her Madam Chan. AHAHHAA.
Looks so old !
I didn't even went for Youth 1 enrolment test. LOL.
I went accompany that madam since we two damn bored.

About 10 something, Angel & Me & Theresa & Elaine went to Parade for breakfast.
And it was raining heavily, and we can't cross to Parade.
So, we called the cab and we sat it to Parade. -.-
Angel treat ! xD
We have our breakfast at Kopitiam.
Angel's treat too ! xD
Then we went to SamTet, don't really know for what.
We took cab again to SamTet.
Damn it !
xD


Me & Bunny Theresa. LOL.


Me & Angel.


Then we ran back to Parade & I went back to school.
In search of that Madam Chan. xD
Then we went walking around, and until 1pm I gotta go to Parade for steamboat with ShanYuen, Katrina, TzeLing, Regine, YokeMei, LiTng, Prem & the most important of all ;

SARA LEE HWEI MEI !



HAHAHAHA !



Mine ! Beef Set ! Yummmmyy !

LOL.
The V.I.P for today. hahaha.
We waited for the 4main fella, Regine, LiTng, YokeMei & Prem for so long.
So we decided to order and eat first. LOL !
Later on, they came & joined us.
Having alot of fun there !

Took some pictures with lenglui.


She pinched me ! :D


Aww. so sweet. lol !


As she say, couple yang curang. xD


My phone is on sale !


Her phone is on sale too !



This is the joy of steamboat. =]


We sat there for a few hours. lol !
After that, i met up with my parents.
We went to have a look on my shoes.
And my dad say is extremly ugly ! -.-
Damn it !
Unfortunately, I didn't even bought it. :(

Went to Easy House for my dinner.
And my mum say I'm a BIG EATER.
Because after awhile i ate my steamboat, i went eating a set of chicken chop again.
-.-
I wonder how big is my intestine.
xD


There is love between me & my mum ! Awww. :D


Watching HTQXZ Episode 2.


Picture of the day ! =]




Let's see. My mum thought it was me. Because it looks like me. Especially my hairstyle. -.-

Damn laa !

No comments: