Monday, August 11, 2008

KL Trip. 7-10th August.

Kuala Lumpur, that's the topic of the day.

I skipped school on Thursday & Friday due to my trip to KL.
Wheeeee!
Y'all should be asking. "School holiday ain't here yet, why did you get your ass to KL?"
Hmm. the answer should be easy thou.
"I get my ass to KL because of my bro marriage register. blahs."

Day 1.

Didn't really do anything since we reached KL Central at 3 something.
We waited for cab & u72 bus to Taman Desa for half an hour. WTF!
I told my mum, " Mii, why ar. I as a famous star need to wait for bus & cabs? Why you didn't booked a Mercedes van for me? hah? apalah you manager ni. " lol.
Finally, we get the u72 bus. Rapid KL. -.-
The bus was so packed. And it was a rainy day. And i was like kena dihempit-hempit. WTF!
My dad & aunt feel dizzy inside the bus. Because of the atmosphere & it was swingy.
The bus is like damn 'zhap' with 'zhap's' peoples. Understand? I don't really know how to explain in English.
We reached my brother's apartment. My brother is still working.
After we unpacked all our luggages, we went opposite for our dinner.
Have some chinese cuisine dinner.
*yummy*


see how childish is my brother,Alex pressing the keypad like a kid. -.-


Day 2.

Let the pictures do the talking. I'm tired. LOL.

My brother, Andrew took leave today to bring us out.
We went to Sunway Pyramid.
Their technology on the parking system is fantastic.
You'll get to know whether there's an empty carpark.
Green- Empty
Red- Parked.
Sensor- tech. lol.


We waiting for the lift. And look at Andrew's expression. Haha. Alex- "Woah! I have six pax. " -.-


We get to the wrong lift at the first place. Alex suggested us to walk the stairs. But dead end! So we took another lift again. Second shot. Look at his expression again. -.-


Finally, we reached safely. LOL. This shot was taken in one of their WC.


We have our lunch here. Andrew's treat ! Alex suggestion.

Look how they eat. Andrew & Alex - "Faster, later they take all my beef."

After our lunch, we went to a shop to look for my Van's.
And we found it. It cost about RM50 only. I didn't bought it because I don't really like its pattern.

We fetched Alex to his friend's apartment. He's going to Singapore. Aiks. Kinda miss his laughter & jokes & craps. He's not staying in Singapore, only for his gaming clan game. [W|NDS]

We went back & took our bath & get ready to go to the Tian Hou Temple for my brother, Alan marriage register. He's a Taoist.
We reached there earlier than the groom & bride. lol.


This is the Tian Hou temple. Nice?


This is about the monkey horoscope. It's true. LOL. Some of it i mean. lol.

In this temple, they have the 12 animals in our chinese horoscope wax.
Tiger, Ox, Chicken, Pig, Monkey, Rat, Dragon, Dog, Rabbit, Horse, Goat & Snake.


Look at this dog wax. Look at the part i zoom in. The wax looked REAL right? HAHAHHA.
Even the Horse got a butthole & a penis too. -.-


My sis-in-law family.


I do ! & I do !
Alan & Audrey


The cameraman of the day. LOL.


MOCHI ! *yummy*

Later on, we have our dinner at a nearby restaurant.
After the dinner, they wanted to head on to a pub opposite Andrew's condo.
And i was like so grumpy because my mum doesn't allow me to go to a cyber cafe nearby. AIKS.
Then i was like, "what?! this is not a place i will go. a pub?! nono! this is not a suitable place to club." HAHAHA.
But at last, they decided to have a drink of wine in Andrew's condo.

Day3.

One Utama, destination.



We have our dessert here. ICE-CREAM !
*yummy*
I choose a Baby Blue flavour, which is in blue colour, obviously.


The big aquarium outside starbucks. lol. That's my family. lol.


HAPPY ! ! ! ! !
WHY?

i found my P H A N T O M M A S K ! ! ! !
Wheeee~ Thanks to Andrew.



Aidan wearing the mask. LOL. He loves it. So do i. :D


My turn ! Boooo~!

The mask cost me RM20 one. LOL. but it's affordable. HAHHAHA.

We went to Royal Sporting House to look for my Van's & I found it.
But it's too expensive, my dad wouldn't want to buy it for me.
And well, it's true. He say, "NO !"
=[

So, we went to G&H and bought a few clothes.
I bought 2 polo's & a short while my dad bought 2 shirts.


one of the polo & the short.


look at my wild hairstyle. haha. & my eyebag. -.-

After that, we went to Cheras. My dad & aunt went to my uncle's place for a drink while my mum & I went to my aunty place.
We went for a play in badminton since every Sunday my aunt & others reunion in this way.
They asked me to play a match with them since last time I'm a school player & I get trained before.
Well, we played doubles.
First, i paired with my cousin and then my aunt's friend's son. -.-
& I WIN!!!!!
LOL.
After the match, we went home and watch Ah Long movie. Then my cousin came and fetched my mum & I back.
I took my bath & things happened.
*something terrible happened & I cried like hell*
Don't ask me what happen, i don't wish to tell out.
:C


My cousin bro, next TOP HUNKS.
Day 4.

It's time for me to go home. We took 12.45pm Mara Liner bus.
We reached around 3pm.
We went back & unpacked & went for our dinner.

That's all for today.
Tired.

Currently, watching Moonlight Resonance.
Addicted !









No comments: