Sunday, August 3, 2008

YO! HiPHOP

Saturday,2nd August 2008.

Went to Jaya Jusco with family in the afternoon. To buy some clothes for my brother, Alex for my eldest brother wedding. We went to Padini. But we found nothing suits my bro. So we went to G2000. And we spend almost a few hours there too. My bro testing some tux and my uncle too. At last, they bought a set from there. First time looking at my bro in tux look. Funny~ HAHHAHA.


Went to YO!HiPHOP at night. Miko & Christina came to my house after their MMS dance. We get ready & my dad fetched us there at about 6.30pm. We had our dinner at Medan Selera. After our dinner we went to Indera Mulia. Whoa~! Many people. There were no more nice seat for us. So we went up until almost the end there and found a place. We sat and waited for the competition to start. But that MC was just talking & talking non-stop. ARGH!

At last, at bout 8pm the competition starts. Different kind of dance. Breaking,Popping,Locking,New Jazz and Hiphop. We support SOUL CREW & KINGSIZE from MMS. KINGSIZE consist of Eddie,Eric,Ally & one more member. Their dance were just fantastic. I wished I'm one of them. & I must be dreaming. And there's one popping crew which i forget what is it name is were great too. I admire the way they pop. Whooo!

At last, the moment of fire arrived.

THE RESULTS!


All i remember is 4th placing is KINGSIZE. 3rd placing i forgot. 2nd placing is D-One i think and 1st i forget too. lol. After the results, one of the crew was having cypher. Whoa! One guy did air-track. Whoooo!
I went back.
Was tired & having some headache cause of the whistle sound and crowds cheering. I several nose-bleeding on the way back. Non-stop for i think 15 minutes. lol. Luckily I'm not dead. lol.

That's my stupid GREENiSH look. -.-

See. Funny right? LOL.


No comments: