Sunday, August 17, 2008

Cheerleading In Parade.

Went out with Baby Low again in the afternoon.
LOL.
She fetched me to Parade to watched Alice perform their school cheerleading, Titans.
They were so greeen.
LOL.
Nice costume thou.

We went for our lunch in Marrybrown.
I ate Fish Fillet, French Fries & a cup of Coke.
While, she ate nuggets, french fries & a cup of Coke.
Suddenly, someone weyy me.
LOL.
It was Karpor. lol.
She scolded me. She say, "i called you a thousand times & why u didn't answer my phone ? "
Then i checked my phone, and ya. she did call me.
LOL.

She sat with us and have a talk.
And Baby Low was talking about a restaurant in KL, which serve special hot dogs which looked like a DICK !?!?

Damn it ! Disgusting ! Ewwww !


The performance is starting. So we went out and have a looked.
And wow ! the flyers, i think can flew so high. LOL !
Nice music, nice routine & pretty cheerleaders. lol !
After the performance, we went to Imax in Greentown.

We xdo-ing again until 5.30pm.
LOL !
Damn fun .
We even plan that next time if we go clubbing & have nowhere to sleep, we can come here.
The sofa was comfortable that can even sleep on it.
LOL !

She fetched me back to my granny house.
Having a great time with her. LOL.
Thanks to her too, for fetching me everywhere.

THANKS BABYLOW ! =]

Watched Moonlight Resonance Episode 13 & HTQXZ in Crunchyroll.


This is some of the pictures about the Restoran 67 in KL, sent by BabyLow.





Disgusting right !? Damn it. It just a hoax. Never gonna be real, i think.
Is it really real or fake? & i don't really wanna know.
Ewwwwww ~!



No comments: