Sunday, May 24, 2009

Got Prank !

Gah.
I got prank on the 2oth.
What the hell.
==

I jumped happily and screamed at my parents.
Telling them that I am not chosen for the NS training.
==
Okay. I know i over react.
But you have to know, going to the NS is not as fun as you think. Perhaps.

I got an message from a friend.
Giving ways to ask, whether we are selected or not.

Type PLKN SEMAK *ic number* and send to 15888. Message charged 20 sen.

So,
I went and type PLKN SEMAK *my ic number* and send to 15888.
I waited nervously.
And,
I got a reply.

RM0.20 : PLKN : Maaf! *my ic num* tidak dipilih untuk menyertai PLKN. Terima kasih.

And yet, i was so happy thinking it was so so so so true.
And i forward to a few of my friends
And guess what Miko replied,

"Kenji, you got con. They haven't even selected yet. They are going to select only after the third bathc finish their training. "

I was like,
What the fuck !
So well,

I GOT PRANKKKKKKKKKK !


What the hell happened ?!
I can't make my words bigger !
-______-


*waiting for Miko confirmation about going out now. her dad. sighs.
and i'm teaching her how to rebel. i'm so freaking bad. LMAO*

No comments: