Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tagged.

Ten Things I Wish I Could Say to Ten Different People .
(but don't say their name)


1. i really like you very much. ):
2. change your attitude please.
3. don't be a bitch in front of me.
4. you're annoying. super annoying.
5. i never cheat.
6. i want your car.
7. i want a car.
8. you're the best.
9. i hate you.
10. i dont know. LOL.

Nine things about myself :

1. I like someone very much.

2. I can't get that someone out from my mind.

3. I always think of that someone.

4. I can be very emo at times.

5. I swears alot.

6. Don't piss me off. I'll fcuk you.

7. I am a pervert. LMAO.

8. I am crazy.

9. Am crazy in love. (:

Eight ways to win my heart :

1. Care for me.

2. Show that you really need me.

3. Don't backstab.

4. Don't be a two-sided face person.

5. Friendly. LOL.

6. Crazy.

7. Funny.

8. Lovable. LMAO.

Seven things that cross my mind a lot :

1. Someone.

2. Money.

3. Studies.

4. Clothings.

5. Converse.

6. Hair.

7. Food.

Six things I do before I fall asleep :

1. Brush my teeth.

2. On the aircon.

3. Lie on the bed.

4. Think of someone.

5. Imagine stuffs that never happen.

6. Dream.

Five people who mean a lot (in no order whatsoever) :

1. You. (;

2. Chriss !!! (:

3. All my bff's.

4. Family.

5. My hamster. LOL.

Four things your wearing right now :

1. Singlet.

2. Beach pants.

3. Undergarments. ==

4. Specs.

Two things you want to do before you die :

1. Tell someone something.

2. Meet all my friends and shop till we drop ! (:

One confession :

1. I hope that we can be ..... *i don't wish to tell out here*

i tag EVERYONE !

No comments: