Sunday, May 24, 2009

Second Tag.

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed ?
Erm. I don't know. But i prefer a kiss on the forehead. (:


2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning ?
Not good. Hahaha. I'm sleepy.


3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with ?
Jess and Chia.


4. Would you consider yourself spoiled ?
Yes. Lil.


5. Will you ever donate blood ?
I don't know. I'm scared of needles. =X


6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex ?
I think so. During pre-school.

7. Do you want someone to be dead ?
Hahaha. Maybe. XD


8. What does your last text message say ?
*private* But anyways, it's a happy message. Heees. (:


9. What are you thinking right now ?
What should i wear tomorrow. And can i see her tomorrow. Lmao.


1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
Yes ! =D


11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
3 to 4 am . Lmao.


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
Thailand. Lmao.


13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
Obviously. =D


14. Who was the last person who texted you ?
My lebah. Hohhoooo. (:

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz :


1.Chris.
2.Alice.
3.Mag.
4.Melanie.
5.Sophia.
6.Mimi.
7.Ding.
8.Vtjen
9.Yoko.
10. Sugarbii


15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ?
No one.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female ?
Female

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good?
HAHAHAHA ! I WILL LAUGH MY FUCKING ASS OUT ! XDD

18. What is no.1 studying about ?
Same with me. (:

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?
No last time. Still chatting. Under contact. XD

20.Is no.4 single ?
I think so. XD

21. Say something about no.2.
She's my lui and she's a good lui. Hoho.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together ?
Hahaha. No way. I dont think Mag will do that. And Mimi will do that. XDD

23. Describe no.9
I dont know i shall describe her as a lengzai or a lenglui. Gender mix up. LOL !

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Hahaha. I will sit down with popcorns and watched the fight. Lmao. just joking.

25. Do you like no.8 ?
Hahaha. Of course. As a friend. Lmao.

No comments: