Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day ! ♥

10th May 2009 - Happy Mother's Day ! Whooots ! (:

Celebrate Mother's day with dad, bro and mom last night.
At first we decided to have steamboat for dinner.
But at last, we changed our venue.
We went to The Sweetest Thing Cafe in Greentown.

Me and bro ordered Steak while my parents enjoy eastern food, which means chinese local food. -_________-
The atmosphere was nice. Slow songs. A perfect place for a candlelight dinner i guess.
L O L.
But the design were abit plain.

Today, we went for lunch in Mixed Cuisine at Ipoh Padang.
This time, there were only me, dad, mum and my aunty.
My mom says that, it looks like my day more than her day.
-_________-

Anyways, it's a day with full of laughter and joy.
(:

Last but not least,
I would like to wish every mum in this world,
A Happy Mother's Day.
I would like to tell my mum that,
If it's not your sacrifice and your suffering for 9 months,
I wouldn't be here,
In this world,
Writing this post,
Especially for you.

All i wanna say is,
I love you mum.
You're the greatest !

* i hug my mum at 12am and say happy mother's day but not i love you. *


Ignore my stupid face. And love my mum.
<33


Because,
When you really love someone,
These 3 words,
Is hard to say.
Because you really mean it and you never know how to describe it.
(:

Btw, Miss Armpit wished me happy mother's day !
Awwww. I loveeee you.
<33>

No comments: