Monday, May 25, 2009

My mind is totally blank.

Literature in English paper today.
Oh yeah, i know that i flunk it already.
When the paper reached my hand, i decided to sleep.
ZzZzZzzZ.

I really don't know whats wrong with my mind today.
Never tried before sleeping the whole time.
I did some question.
But not all.

I think, once Ms.Lau saw my paper, she gonna be like this. eek to evil !
Gah.
Sure get scolding after the holidays, after she mark those papers.
Sighs.

And yeah,
I almost got hit by my dad's car this afternoon.
eek
I was coming down from the car and walking to the door and my dad didn't saw me, that i'm walking infront of the car.
He went and press the accelerator. ==
I stopped my dad and scolded him, showing him facial expression and so on.
Then y'all guess what my dad did in return,
He show me his stupid monkey face.
What the hell !
I almost got hit by him and he still shows me monkey faces.

I told my mum and my mum scolded me.
But not him.
==
Eh, please lahh !
I'm the victim okay ?!
Whatever. =X

3 more papers to go.
After these 3 papers, i'm free !
Not exactly. ==
There's Trials and SPM coming soon.
Gah.


p/s : is it just words ? or is it real ? confused

No comments: