Friday, June 12, 2009

11.06.2009

Wheeeeeeeee !
I miss last night !
Whooooots !
razz

Steph came to my house this morning.
At about 9am.
She woke me up.
And i'm like having beautiful sleep.
Whatthehell. :sobrakana:
LOL.

We chat chat chat chat.
And actually, i feel like sleeping back.
But paiseh lah. XD
We went out to Parade around 12 something.

Met up with Miko and Teh and Mimi.
Lalalala~
Went to book for L4D computers in Imax.
We need 7 this time.
Lmao.

While waiting for the 7 computers,
We decided to go for a bowling match.
Lol.
Only 3 of us were playing.
Me, Miko and Steph.

Like normal, I always sucks at the first few throws.
But at last, my spirit is coming.
BWAHAHAHAHAHA.
Laugh-my-ass-out.
But still, i lost to Miko. ==

Nevermind.
So we went to Hairport.
Miko wanted to cut her hair.
Lol.
After awhile, her hair cut was done.
So we went back to Imax and asked for the computer since it's been a long time.

But still, they don't have enough.
So we planned to play only 4 of us.
Lol.
And at last, we got 4 computers.
And of course, we played like crazy fellas.
Lol.

Our place was separated.
So we communicate using mics.
Hohoho.

After the game, everyone went home.
Except for me and Steph.
We went to Overkill to look for Kelly and lepak there.
Lol.
Until 7.
I went back.

Having a lots of fun today.
Hohoho.



Try and guess who is this ? Model wannabe. XDD



Oh yeah ! XD



I don't even know this is Beauty and the Beast. Lol.





P/S : I miss you baby. (:



No comments: