Sunday, June 14, 2009

End of heaven ; Hell returns.

It's the end of heaven life for all students out there.

And it's time for ,


HELL RETURNS ! evil


Hell refers to school and teachers and son of a bitch and bitch and so on lah.
Lol.

Tomorrow, everyone gonna return to hell.
Saddening. cry
And start doing hell works again.
Everyone gonna be really busy, and there's no entertainment anymore.
Sighs.

And it's like a double hell life for Form 5's and Form 3's.
Getting ready for their bloody battle.
SPM and PMR, of course.

And today, my mum just said that,
I shall go for my practical driving test after my SPM.
I was like, NO WAY !
I'm so like gonna get it right after my birthday.
mrgreen

I'm so freaking pissed off.
My stupid freaking keyboard, the alphabet, "D" can hardly press.
Damn it.
So whenever, you see that my reply were like missing something.
You should know that, that's the D word.
==

I'm gonna be less updating my blog.
Because i'm only allowed to online during weekends.
And stuffs that gonna happen to me are only the same stuff.
Studies.
Peace out y'all.
(:

Ohmyfreakinggod.
I freaking miss my baby so freaking much.
sad
I can hardly see my baby after this.


Hey baby, i wanna tell you that, i miss you baby. <3

No comments: