Friday, June 26, 2009

Days.

Days passes like wind.
Lol.
It's like it's already middle of the year.
And SPM is getting nearer.
Gah.

And ya, results are all out.
And i'm satisfied with it eventhough i failed my AddMaths.
Lol.
At least, i score in my favourite subjects.

Next Tuesday, gonna be our Open Day @ Report Card Day.
Phew !
Hope that, I don't get any complains from teachers to my mum.
* prays hard *

Mrs.Lau asked me to join the Talent Search by the LIDRA club.
It's among schools.
I'm still thinking, whether to join or not.
I really don't know what should i do.
Dancing ? But which type ?
And i'm scared that I'll embarrassed myself.

Chris told me that, i have no confidence at all.
Yeah, I don't. Because i never go for any dancing lesson.
And maybe my dance really sucks thou.
Sighs.
It's hard to make a decision.
I wanted to use this chance to show my talent but still, I'm scared.
=/

Btw, i get to know that, Trials is on September.
The whole month.
What the fuck.
For sure, I'm not getting my driving license and a birthday party.
I'm gonna celebrate my birthday with exam papers and stress.
);

And yea, i miss someone freaking much.
);
I guess, i won't be seeing someone until July.
=/


Going to Liyuan's birthday party later.
Gonna update more.
(;


Michael Jackson pass away.
Rest in peace king of pop.
Anyways, i love your moonwalk thou.
(;


No comments: