Sunday, June 28, 2009

Cheer 09'

I know it's weird for me to update about Cheer because I'm not even one of it. Lol.
But i'm just gonna update a little bout it since my blog is empty. Lol.
So as y'all know, Cheer09' is coming. I think few more days later. Lol.
Many schools start practicing months ago and so on.

But i think, the only school in Ipoh that is joining is AMC, if i'm not mistaken.
So far as i know, every Wednesday, The Star gonna feature some of the cheer stuffs in StarTwo.
So i went looking at it every Wednesday. Woah, there were like so many team in KL.
And i saw some pretties in some of the school team. XD
And yet, there's some cute guys in the All Guys team. ==
Damn it . XD

Well, I'm gonna cut it short thou. The purpose i wrote this is just to wish Titans good luck. =D

GOOD LUCK TITANS ! HOPE Y'ALL GONNA BE THE CHAMPIONS THIS YEAR !

For sure, I hope that they will be the champions because they really put a lot of efforts in their cheer. And it's hurt to see someone got hurt during training, and they got nothing in return right ?

Good luck to DING ! Good luck to ALICE ! =D

Baby, good luck to you too. (; I'll still support you eventhough i'm not there to support aite baby ? Baby, remember to take care of yourself. I don't wish to see you getting bruises or hurt aite ? You know that my heart aches. (;
And baby, don't go around looking at guys kay ? =P
Last but not least, i love you baby. (;


No comments: