Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Youth 1 Camp.

Went to Youth 1 camp today.
I didn't sleepover.
Went to school around 3pm after LiTng called me.

It was so so damn bored.
Because f5 have nothing to do.
==

So we decided to go for a bowling game.
Regine's idea.
Only me, Regine and LiTng played.

The score was like this.

G = Regine.
L = LiTng
K = Kenji

First game ;






Second game ; My spirit came ! HAHAHA.

Actually, our spirit came because of Honeydew Juice.
Lmao !




After the game, we went back to school.
After awhile, Thomas called me and asked me to accompany him for dinner in Parade.
I walked to Parade and met up with him.
We have our dinner at Kopitiam.
His treat ! =D

I take-away an ice blended chocolate and french fries for them.
Walked back to school around 8.
It was like so so so dark.
==

I planned to go to East to find Chris.
So i asked her to skip her tuition, same do Chia.
Took a cab there.
Met up with Chia, Chris and Mimi.

We went yum cha-ing.
Talked alot. Lol.
After yum cha, everyone went back.
Mimi wanted to go L4D.
==

So we went.
I called up Kelly and she came with JeeAn.
Jack played with us for awhile.
Blah blah.
Jack fetched me home.

Specially for Jack.

Thanks for 'that' kind of driving Jack !
Lmao.


I might be going to camp this few days.
And sleeping over.
So i'm not gonna update until i came back.
(:


No comments: