Saturday, June 27, 2009

LY BIRTHDAY !

Went to LY(Liyuan)'s birthday last night.
I think it was quite a huge party.
There were alot of people. Lol. Kinda scared thou. =P
Reached there and saw Amelia.
Doesn't really recognize her because she had her braces off and she highlighted her hair. Lol.
Well, she's pretty. (;
Sorry for not recognizing you. I'm not lansi lah wey. =P

Went up to LY's room and saw a bunch of peeps up there.
Soongyi,Laikuan,Joey,HuiLin and CheokYan. Lol.
LY is not there.
Waited awhile, and she came in. Lol.
Jumped up and hug her tight.
It's been a long time since i last met her.
I think during my times in BumCity.
I bought her a present. I hope that she likes it.
I bought her a boxer. Lol. =P I'll ask her to take a pic of her wearing the boxer and upload it. Lmao.

We went down and have our dinner.
The food was quite nice. (;
I took some of the noodles only.
Later on, we head on to the 'lok-lok', if you all know what is it.
I ate alot of balls that time. I think around 10-12 balls. Lol. I mean, meatballs, of course. XD

Later on, we head on to her living room.
She had a karoake set turn on in her living room this time.
It's exactly, like what we have in Ebox and Kbox and so on Box. Lol.
At first, we don't really dare to sing, as it was like so many unknows inside.
Shy lah of course right. =P
After awhile, we get used to it and started singing. Lol.
I sang quite a numbers of songs until the professional came.LOL.
Teehor and his friends and Leehou too.

PeiYee is back too ! Aww. I miss her lots thou.
Not to say, fake but it's true.
Last time, we used to get crazy and high with Apple and LY and Amelia in LY's house. Lol.
And later on, she went to Aust to pursue her studies.
And yeah, she's back and i saw her. I even hugged her. (;
Too bad, we can't take any pics last night. Aww.
And yeah, i hugged TsuSan too. Lol.

And yea, i went up to LY's room to webcam with someone. (;
Spend quite a time with someone through out the night.
Because, the later it was, the boring it is. Lol.
Not because of the party is boring.
But because of i can't get high with her friends. Lol.
They turned out quite high.
Playing with durians and so on.
And yeah, we drank some wine. (;
I went home around 12am.
And the others were still high-ing in her house. =D
Took quite a lot of pictures through out the night. (;

Neways, i wanna wished SOONLIYUAN,


HAPPY BIRTHDAY SOONLIYUAN ! (;


Taken from Joey's blog. (;

Picaktures. (;


Let me present to you, Lady Gaga of the Year, Ipoh Version.


LEONG JOOYII ! XD


Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson eating 'lok-lok' XD


Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson. Lmao !





This is Puimun, of course. (;


Balloons for you baby. (;


Would you.....give me some wine please ? XD




Happy Birthday LY !


Group picture. (;


Fans posing with Lady Gaga and Michael Jackson. XD


Franklin with Boobie. XD


Beheaded. Lmao.


I look utterly retarded.


The duet of the day, with a fans behind us. HAHAHAHA.

That's the end. I'll get more pictures later on. So stay tuned. (;


No comments: