Friday, June 26, 2009

Ballet Concert ; Starwalk

Went to the Ballet Concert held by MGS and Dance Centre last Saturday.
On the 20th June 2009. (;

I'm gonna cut this real short.
Neways, sorry for the late updates.

Went to the concert with Chia and met up with someone.
(;
Chia went in with Melanie and friends.
Left someone and me.

Actually, we never planned to go in because we wanted to go somewhere else.
But at last, Elly gave us 2 tickets.
So we went in.
Never really concentrate throughout the night. Lol.
Kept talking and playing.
=P

At least, i really enjoyed myself with someone. (;
We went back around 11 something.
I went back to Chia's house, as I'm gonna sleepover in her house that night.
For Starwalk, the next morning.

On the call with someone till late night. (;
Was afraid that, i might be disturbing Chia's beauty sleep.
=P

Slept nearly around 3 something in the morning.
And woke up at 6.30am. zZzzZz
Got ready and Chia's mum fetch us to Stadium.
While on the junction, there were traffic jams.
So we decided to walk to Velodrom. ==

We met up with Miko and so on.
Start walking and blahs.
I remember that we stop at 7-11 right outside my house, to buy some snacks and drinks.
Lol.
Then we continue our walk. We were like the last one in line.
Hahaha.

Chia and Chris M.I.A.
They walk like lightning. What the hell.
Lmao.

When we reach Polo Ground, we decided to stop walking and head to Polo Ground.
Lol.
And guess who i saw ?
Lol.

While i was walking, suddenly, there's a voice shouting,
"AMELIA LIM ! "
I was like, " what the hell, the voice sounds so familiar." So i turned around.
And i saw, Mrs.Lau, my EL teacher and school discipline teacher.
So i went to her, and shake her hand and talk to her.
Lol.

After that, we went and hang around in Polo Ground.
And a good news/bad news, our Namalahihi new lame videos is out.
HAHAHAHA.
*applause*
Recorded in Polo Ground, about exercise and lame stuffs.
Lol.

After that, we took a cab back to Stadium and met up with friends.
Decided to go to Stadium for yumcha.
After that, followed Chia back house and took my stuff and we went to KahYee's house.
Took a bath there and head to Parade.
Met up with Alice and someone.
After that, met up with Ying.
Taught her how to L4D.
Lol.
Went back around 5pm.
The end.

P/S : I know i said that i'll cut it short, but it appears to be so freaking long. Sorry for the inconvenience. XD


I love this picture eventhough it sucks. HAHAHA.


Give me ONE !


Namalahihi Crew. XD


Meditation.


Possession.

No comments: