Sunday, June 7, 2009

Youth 1 Camp Part 2

I really have nothing to say or write about the camp.
I'm so freaking lazy to update seriously.
Alright. Just a little bit about the camp.

I went to camp on Tuesday.
I overnight at school.
Form 5's were sleeping in the prefects room.
We were kinda pissed off that night.
Nah. Just forget bout it.
We spend our time playing 'chor dai dee'
LMAO.

I can't really sleep that night.
I think i freaked out.
Lol.
I'm scared of the dark and i keep on imagining stuffs lah. Huiyor. MySpace
So i stay awake until 6 something.
And went out for breakfast with Thomas at 7am.

I came back to school and sleep.
Lol.
I slept until 12pm.
And met up with someone. =D

I bought her into the school.
Walked around.
And blahs.
Later on, we went to Parade.
And bumped into Miko and Teh.
We went L4D again.
LOL !

After that, we walked walked walked.
Walau eh.
I'm so freaking happy. MySpace

Someone went home around 6pm.
So i went back to school and bathed.
We have Talent Night that night.
Every group have a great sketch.
But there's one group, i forget which group.
I don't understand at all.
LOL.

After Talent Night, we have Disco Night.
==
Blahs. Blahs.
Lipas came and fetched me.
And we went to Barroom.
And met up with Jack and so on.

Barroom was packed.
So we head on to Houz.

I never touch nor drink any beers that night ! (:

After dancing to the beats of a few songs,
Suddenly, the DJ called for a last call.
We were like,

" WHAT THE FUCK LAH ! WHAT'S WRONGGG LAHH ! It's like only 1 something in the morning ! Diu ! "

Jack received a call from his friend, saying that Barroom having checking.
So we faster ran out.
It was like, we are underage lah. What to do.
Lol.

We went to ABC and sat whole night long.
Chatting and crapping.
Unknowns even sat with us.
Lol.
I think we spend our time there until 4am.
LOL.

Lipas fetched us back to Cherisa's house.
She was like driving 130kmph along the airport road.
==
And i was like, hello. I'm in the car.
LOL.

Went home and slept.
The next day, Lipas fetched me back to school and i continue my sleep again. LOL !
After that, around 2pm everyone went back.
And i went back, and i slept again.
MySpace


There's no picture during this camp.
Lol.


No comments: