Sunday, June 21, 2009

was tagged by my owner. =P

1. Do you have any secrets?
Of course. Who doesn't have one ? Lol.

2. Have you tried not eating anything for few days.?
Er. Yeah.

3. Do you enjoy going school.?
Sometimes. Depends. =D

4. Coffee or more coffee.?
I'm not a coffee lover. (;

5. Laughter or forever smile.?
Laughter. LOL.

6. Who is more important.? Lover or Best friends.?
Both plays an important role in my life. (;

7. The person you like is already attached, what will you do.?
I'll let the person go because when the person is happy, so do I. (;

8. What made you smile today.?
Baby. (;

9. Angelic or devilish.?
*evil grins**innocent look* XD

10. How would you see yourself in 10 years time.?
Freaking old. Lol.

11. Who are currently most important people to you.?
Family, friends, baby. (;

12. what is the most important thing in life.?
Money. Lol. =P

13. Are you single or attached.?
I'm attached *not available*

14. What is your favourite colour.?
Black.

15. What is your wish.?
To be a superstar. Laugh my ass out.

16. Have you ever wondered what would happen after life?
Wandering whether in the heaven or hell. Lol.

17. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing someone has done.?
I'll think. Lol.

18. Which do you prefer.? Spending time with family or being close with people who understand you.?
Both. (;

19. What is your biggest regret in your life.?
Born to this world. Lol.

20. 5 people you're tagging.?
Anyone. (;

No comments: