Sunday, December 27, 2009

Back from Genting

Sorry for the late updates. Came back from Genting on the 25th.

After unpacking , Lipas came and fetched me to Tesco to get a present for the party.
Then fetched JeeAn and VilMinn too . After that, went back to my house to get beers. =P

We went to her house and chatted with Kelly and Steph.
Woah freaking emotional that time. Cried outside the house. Even Kelly cried too.
After a big long cry, we went back and barbecue.
I think i ate more than 5 chicken wings. HOHOHO. Sedap tau with honey honey honey !

After eating, we went to her room and start our present exchanging.
I got a ' dau gai ngan' teddy bear from a guy, and that guy got my shoe keychain.
== such a coincidence .
We play play play laugh laugh laugh.

Many people went back .
We decided to go to Infi for a snooker.
So we went. But i never played at all cause Kelly and Steph pro i noob.
==

After snooker, we went opposite to yum cha.
Ordered fries.
Went back around 3am. Thanks to Nelson for fetching me back. :)


Will update my Genting trip after i get all those pictures.
;)


No comments: