Saturday, December 12, 2009

Hairstyle.

Helloooooooo i'm back here for the second time for today.
Now i'm gonna blog about my hair.
Bwahahaha.

I just changed my hairstyle right after my Ekonomi Paper. =P
And i dyed it on the same day too.
LOL.

Anyways, at first i'm not satisfied with my hairstyle the moment i see my new hairstyle.
The hairdresser who always used to cut my hair, is on leave on that day.
So i gotta give another guy to try it out.

But after some time, i feel that it looks nice on me actually.
A little thou. =P
*perasan*

Alright, i bleached my hair first before having my hair dyed with brown colour to have a brighter and nicer colour.
Right after i bleached my dark thick black hair, i look exactly like a 'seafood' known as LALA.
My bro say i look so freaking lala. ==
Okay, i admit that i really look like one after i bleach my hair.

After that i dyed my hair with brown dye.
Oh yeah, i didn't dye my hair in the saloon instead i gave it to my uncle to do it.
I bought Gatsby Promotion Pack which contains a bleach and a dye that only costs me RM28.80 i think.

So the results of my hair can be seen in the picture below.






This is after bleach. Look lala-ish right.
Don't ask me why i crop my face cause i don't even know why i did that.
AHHAAHA.




This is after bleach+dye. But can't really see from the picture.


Extra section for today ;

Last day of SPM :-









No comments: