Wednesday, December 30, 2009

.

Went out to Pasar Malam last night . Parents dropped me there and met up with brother and cousin . We walked walked walked .
Yea met up with Mimi for awhile . Brother asked her for L4D but she declined the invitation .
So i went walking with my brother again . Walk walk laugh laugh . I really can't stand my brother's humor . He forever fucking talk about stupid stuff . Zzzz.

Contacted Steph, Jeean and Kelly for L4D. Brother wanna test the Versus Mode for l4d2.
Mimi contacted me and said that she wanna join us so yea we walked to Imax with Jeean and his friend, Sean .

We wasted quite alot of time connecting to the stupid server . Zzzz.
But at last ,we got to play and eh seriously, it's nice to play as the infected . Hoho.
Especially, Jockey, Spitter and Charger . LMAO.

Spitter can really spit from a far distance wow . And Jockey, we can make someone jump out from a building Kekeke.

We played CS after that. Shoot u shoot me. Shoot shoot shoot .
After that we went back around 1something .


I banyak lapar right now .
Wanna go makan , ada driving at 4.
Zzzz.


No comments: