Thursday, December 10, 2009

Bitch.

I know that when people came across with my title above, gonna think that i'm gonna fuck someone, probably a bitch in my post.

And i gotta tell you guys, you guys are so so WRONG !
Bwahahahahaha.
=P

I just wanna tell that .........................


THE FUCKING CONNECTION IS JUST SO BITCHY.


I don't know why the connection have to be bitching around and never care for our feelings. :(
Come on you bitch ! Come back and start acting faster you bitch !

Because of you bitching around, i can't do anything you know ?!
I can't get to watch my Ga-In and JoKwon you bitch.
Don't be so freaking selfish. When there's no one using the connection you can go bitch around and don't fucking come back.

Argh. Grrr.

Stupid streamyx.


2 comments:

SHiRLEY said...

LOL. You sot dy ah ? HAHAHA.

KEN. said...

Apa sot dy ? ==