Sunday, December 27, 2009

R.I.P.

Rest in Peace my baby hamster, Girl girl. ;(
24.12.2009.

I got back from Genting and got to hear this bad news from my mum .
Right on the spot, i cried. Even my parents cried too .
Seriously, i never know we are so attached to our pet.
Even my mum, who hates pets, cried because she's attached to our hamsters .

I don't feel the same like last time.
Last time, everytime i went near to the cage, she will just come out and wake up from her sleep and came near.
She used to lick and bite my hand whenever i put my hand into the cage.

Now, everytime i pass by the cage. I miss her .
She's not there anymore . Even my FeiMui, who stayed with her feel lonely.
We can see that from her actions.
She have no one to bully anymore.


Around 12am that night, my mum went to have a look at her.
She is seen to be sleeping near the water bottle there.
My mum thought she wanted to drink some water so she fed her.
But she doesn't want and sleep facing up .
That's her favourite pose for sure .

My mum thought she wanted to sleep so my mum went off.
Around 1am , my bro came back and have a look.
He took her out and she's still facing up, my bro talked to her, stroke her body and even asked her whether she's not feeling well ?

My bro kept talking to her and at last she's gasping for breath.
Mum told my bro that, that's how human died after gasping for breath.
It's true, she passed away after gasping for breath.
She passed away with her eyes open, my bro closed her eyes for her.
He even wrap her in a cloth and put her into a container.

The next morning, my bro dig a grave for her at the field outside my house.
He even put 3 match sticks for her and my mum put some flowers for her .



That's how she passed away and that's her fav pose.
Anyway, here, she's eating btw.













Rest in peace my baby girl. We'll miss you.
:(


No comments: