Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Kuala Lumpur.

Alright i'm gotta start my post starting from the first day of my freaking trip.
Warning ! It'll be a long post. XD

14th December 2009 ;

We ( parents and I ) waited for my second bro to come back from Penang, since he went there to visit his girlfriend. Huh, now girlfriend is much more important than family. =P
Third bro and aunty went to KL early in the morning, following my cousin's car.
We went to KL, i think around 12 or 1, i forgot. LOL.
We reached there and unpacked our bags in my bro's condo. Sat awhile and went off to my cousin's condo to meet up with them.
Played with my nephew and niece the whole night, and we have our dinner at 11pm. ==
We have our fried noodles at a hawker near Bintang Palace.



On the way to KL.




15th December 2009 ;

Brother went out for work, so we went for our lunch just opposite of my bro's condo, Hainan Kopitiam. Didn't really eat that much, doesn't have appetite that day. After lunch, we went back and sat for awhile.
At night, we went to Midvalley and bought some clothes for myself. HAHA.
I bought a polo tee and a blue shorts in FOS. :)
We have our dinner there at Fong Lye Restaurant.
The beef tastes good. Price are reasonable and the meal are big enough.



Midvalley Christmas Decoration.



Fong Lye.


Aidan .


16th December 2009 ;

The next day, we moved over to my eldest bro's condo. LOL. Like nomad only. =P
Mum and bro cooked for lunch and we ate there. Spend our time in the house.
I think i went swimming that day. =P
At night, we went to my uncle's house in Ukay Heights and have our dinner at his club.
Went back to his house and chit chat.
I can't believe, that my cousins are already taller than me. I'm sad and jealous. :(
Why am i so fucking short ?!
Su-yi is already taller than me and she's 14. Sean is already reach his puberty and he's only 13.
WOW, time flies fast.



So cute huh ? :) - Kaylee.




My cousin who i said looks like MeiTheng. XD



==


Su-Yi.


17th December 2009 ;

We went to visit my eldest bro's father-in-law cause he just discharge from the hospital due to brain operation.
Played Lego with my brother and nephew. ==
Went for our lunch at a nearby Yong Tau Fu restaurant.
After our lunch, we went to Ikea @ Ikano @ The Curve. LOL.
I bought a small little pillow ! HEHE.
We have our dinner at Little Penang Cafe. We planned to have our dinner at Italianese Pasta and Pizza but it's full and even T.G.I Friday is full too.
Went back and watched Zombieland. It's freaking boring, it's like it doesn't have any ending nor a storyline.
But it kinda look like L4D2 , but my brother said it looks like Dead Rising.




Baby said i look so serious. -.-



Haha my lego. XD


lam mee. XD


18th December 2009 ;


Went and have our brunch, dim sum ! WHEEEEEE.
Fetched mum to aunty's place and sat awhile. Left mum there to talk to her sis and bro.
We went off to Sunway but the road is way to jam so we changed our place to Wangsa Walk, near Wangsa Maju.
Have tong sui there and walked around. Thought of buying memory card but didn't.
Regret now. Waiting for JASON MARTIN to buy for me. =P
Went for dinner near Setapak with relatives.
After dinner, we went to my uncle house again and chit chatted.


That's mine. XD




My cousin's guinea pig. Look like G-Force right ?


A fucking big dog. ==


19th December 2009 ;

We went to KLCC to search for my converse shoe. HEEE. Went many shopping complex but never see one. I went to the Gardens that day but not Midvalley.
That's why i can't see a Converse shop there. ==
Thanks to my eldest bro for buying that shoes for me. :)
After that, we went back and have lunch with relatives. We ordered Domino Pizza and watched Apocalypto. I don't really know how to spell. XD
After that, went swimming under the rain with mum . Whoooots ! =P



My syg. :)


We went for our dinner at around 11pm again. HAHAHA.
We went to Lookout Point located near Kajang area, they called it Small Genting.
Seriously, it really looks like Genting. We went all the way uphill and everything is dark. And from there, we can see the whole KL city. We have our dinner at Gasoline.
Have steak set. Taste good with cheezy sauce. Yummy !

And you know, i'm sad again this time.

Aidan, 5 years old boy asked,

" Amelia yee yee, how old are you ? "
" 17 "
" Su-yi yee yee, how old are you ? "
"14"

" Why a 14 taller than a 17 ? "

I was like WHAT THE FUCK. == FINE.

SAD ! :(


On the way to Lookout Point.



I don't have a DSLR , so it's not that nice.









20th December 2009 ;

It's our 7 Months BABY ! :)

Went to Midvalley for a walk. Went to Pets Wonderland with third bro to have a look at the hamsters. OMG they are just so fucking cute ! Awwwww.
We have our teat time and Delicious. I tell you, the service is so fucking bad !
Those waiters and waitress face like fuck only ! Never smile and show all those stupid monkey face. WTF.
We went to the bus station, for the bus back to Ipoh. Reached Ipoh around 9pm.
Went for dinner and that's it !




FINISH ! =D




I forgot where is this. LOL.


No comments: