Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Liyuan's house .

Went to Liyuan's house that day for a drinking session and a sleepover .
Before that, got fucked real hard from my parents . Grrr.
I don't know what they wanna scold for . I'm just going to my friend's house and they wanna fucking shout at me. Grr.

Aaron, HKL, Peiyee, Tsusan, Amelia, Emily, Apple and Wenyi is there too .
I got my first taste of Tequila that night . I never know we need to lick the salt and one shot and eat a lemon . Come on, i don't always drink wan kay. =P
After that, i one shot the Vodka, i thought that was a orange juice because they mixed it with Twister. ==

Few minutes later after two shots, i went tipsy and dizzy and zzzzzzz.
I vomited and guess what i vomited through my nose and mouth.
Ewwwww. Okay i know it's disgusting so yea.

All i wanted to do that night is i wanna SLEEEEEEEEEP ! FUCKING SLEEEEP !
Okay i did i went to bed earlier than them. But after few hours, i woke up and caught them still talking . So i wake up and joined them .
Then we got our story telling. =P

The next day , wake up and byebye . ;)

I'll miss you all . Heee.


No comments: