Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Photoshoot.

Went for the photoshoot yesterday. Dad fetched baby and from there we went to baby's auntie's house to cut my hair for me.
Actually i planned to cut only my sideburn, cause it's freaking thick and long. Only one side.
But after that, i cut my back too. So now it's like a V shape kind of hair.
I haven't got the pictures from baby yet . Grr.

After the haircut, we took a cab to Ding's shop and go on with the photoshoot.
Gosh now i realized i don't have any freaking talent in modeling . I think i gotta wipe my dream out from my mind for now.











I saved the best one for the last.



* thumbs up* HAHAH.

We even ordered McD delivery because someone is so hungry and so do I.
And guess what, i feel so f*cking embarrassed because of something.
Grrr i never feel so embarrassed in my life before.
Sighs.

After eating, we took a cab to Parade to meet up with Chris. :)
We walked around and waited for Keiyan to come, and we even went to baby's house just to feed her rabbits.
After that, we went to Kopitiam for yumcha session.
Rob and Douglas - Keiyan's cousins joined us too.



Baby's sugar+pepper rabbit.


Little Wayne suffer from some strangling . ==


After our yumcha session we went to Infi for snooker. Lol. Such a noob all of us.
HAHAHA. We were like so blur in how to arrange the stupid balls there.
Should have played pool not snooker. Pool is much more easier than snooker.
After snooker, Keiyan fetched me and baby to Courts and we walked to Jusco.



Rob.


Chris.


Keiyan.


Went to find sayang too. :)
Have our so called dinner at Chatter. After our dinner, we went to the supermarket.
Bought some junkies. Only some. LOL.
Baby fetched me home after that.


No comments: