Thursday, December 10, 2009

Random.

I'm so boring. Someone please come and entertain me, this lonely girl. :(
During and before SPM, everyday every minute hoping for SPM to end faster,
Now, I'm hoping to go to school again.

Gah i'm crazy gosh ignore me.

Why is life after SPM so fucking dull and boring ?
It's different if i have something to do everyday, plans and so on.
I just got fucked by my parents yesterday for hanging out the whole day.

It's just so not fair for me. And it's so fucking unreasonable.
I'm just saying that i'm going until after dinner because i'm going for a movie and going for L4D2 with friends and have dinner together.

Guess what the hell they told me ?

" Don't be a samseng la. Guys also don't dare to go out from morning till night "

Bullshit.

I don't believe that, all this while i never go out and when i asked for once they fucking fucked me like hell.
It's so fucking unreasonable kay those reasons they fucking gave me.
I'm just so fucking pissed.

Yesterday, went to Jusco for a Twilight Saga New Moon with Laikuan and friends.
Actually i watched that movie already with baby. =P

Comments ;

Actually i don't really like Twilight cause i haven't watched the first movie yet.
So i don't know what is going on actually. Then the whole movie, I've been asking baby what is this that, who is this that and why is this that ? =P

And i keep telling baby, that the movie is stupid. LOL.
I know those Twilight's fans out there gonna chop me into pieces.
=P
I said that because, suddenly there's a vampire and suddenly there's werewolf.
HAHHAHA. Okay fine i know that's a lame reason.
LOL.

Anyways, overall the movie is quite nice la and boring for some parts.
Haha now i remember the stupidest part of the story is when Bella sit infront of the window waiting for Edward for months and she never changed her clothes.
ROFL.


Alright, after the movies, i met up with Christina and Miko.
We went for our lunch in MCD and gossip gossip gossip.
=X
We met Jessamine in Jusco and we went for L4D2.

We walked to East, and we are like so freaking hot. Everyone of us are wearing like black - super heat absorbent.
We walked to Imax and realized that Imax is not there anymore. ==
So i called Jeean and asked where's the fucking new Imax.
And we found it, it's just only behind Jusco next to Salam Corner.

We L4D for 5 hours i think.
Too bad, i can't went for dinner with them cause my mum called and fucked me.
So i gotta go back with a black face.
Grr.

Comments ;

L4D2 is great ! New weapons, new survivors, new infected, new maps and even new 'uncommon' common zombies.
But the game is actually harder than it looks likes compare to the first version of l4d.




That's Spitter - She's the wife of Boomer, HAHAHA. She spits greenish acid and cause a big damage to our health.



That's Jockey - He jump on top of your head and sits there and make sure that you can't walk properly. ==



That's Charger - Eventhough Charger looks scarier than Tanker but still he's easier to kill compared to Tanker. He's useless. =P



That's new version of Boomer - Nothing much only the face changed to a younger and nicer one. LOL.


P/S : I just can't wait to play L4D2 again. ;D

And hell yes,
of course i wanna meet my baby soon !
love you sayang. :)

No comments: