Friday, December 11, 2009

Rebellious.

Nowadays, i admit that i'm being way too rebellious. I don't know why.
But it's just that i can't control my temper nowadays. I can just easily lost my temper.
And starting to bang walls and so on.

I guess i'm starting to have some problems with myself.
Perhaps, some psychology problem or maybe i'm mentally retarded.
Gosh.

Whenever i lose my temper, i started to have minor chest pain for some time.
When i cool down, everything will be just fine.
Gah can i know what the hell is happening to me ?

Anyways, back to my topic for today.
I'm really being such a rebel these days. Sometimes i think that's my fault, but sometimes i think that's because of how my parents treated me these days.

I must admit that my parents really do love me and care for me.
But somehow, sometimes they are just being so unreasonable.
I just wanna know,

Why do every adults thinks that they are always right and us, the younger generation or we can say as children will always at the wrong side ?

Eventhough, i know that we need to have respect for people who is older than us and especially our parents but it's just that they must also have respect for us.
We are also born as a human. We have feelings. We know how to be sad and hurt and stuff like rebellious.

It's just not right for shouting at us, the minute we ask for something, example for going out.
It's just for the few times.
If it's a no then just say NO to us softly, but not answering us so freaking harsh.

And there's time they promise us something, but at last they break the promise.
Why is there everytime we gotta lose and they gotta win ?

The answer lies here :

It's all because we are younger than them and hell yes, they are our parents.

Gosh just whatever la.
I wanna end my damn topic right now.
Whatever i said, they will never know and understand.
Byebye.

i love you sayang. :)


No comments: