Tuesday, September 23, 2008

All about a Bitch. [ Part Two ]

Well, let's continue about this topic.
&& ya, i know YOU saw my blog already. && stop being childish.
Wanna revenge by writing bad stuffs about me in YOUR BLOG !
Well, i don't mind. Continue. I would like to see what are you gonna write next.

Today, she came up to Form 4 Block, kononnya wanna say sorry to me.
I don't fucking give a damn. I went to the staircase where she is standing.
&& she did it again. *OVER-REACTING*
&& she did it again. *WHY DID YOU CALL ME A BITCH ?*
Well, she didn't say that, but her friend told me she wanna know WHY ?

I went back to class. && ya, i asked all my friends to come out. so ?
The same thing she does. *OVER-REACTING*
Well, we all went back to class since it's our dismissal time.
&& i went to the stairs again with Chris.
She asked my friend to go away && wanted to talk to me alone.
I declined. What for talk to me alone ? Any secrets that people can't know ?
WTF !

&& this is the time we do our talkings.
I am raising my voice. so ? && when i asked her, " did i answer you ? did i ? answer me. " " how many times did i ask you ? "
she answered, " yayaya. 3 or 4 to 5 times NOW. "
&& she keep repeating this sentence.

" BECAUSE EVERYONE KNOWS IT ! "

I get fed-up && my voice getting raised every second i heard her voice.
I try talking to her nicely, but i can't. I'm so sorry.
&& what's her problem ?
I'm the one who is finding problem with her.
Why the fuck she wanna write bad bout my girlfriend in her BLOG ?!
I'm a LESBIAN, so ? Is that your business ?

&& she even say I'm raising my voice. but YOU ? did YOU ?
She even talk and ask rudely to Chris.
" Eh friend, friend. " WTH is this ?!

Chris talked to her nicely && she fucking raised her voice up.
I don't give a damn whether i raised my voice up anot.
&& when she talk, she need to move her head. Any diseases ? Or sickeness ?
It's so sickening, please.

&& advise to her friend. stop being so keh-po-chi / busybody/ 8 po !
It's none of your business.
Her friend came to us && say,
" I don't want to get barge in with this, but PLEASE STOP IT. I feel so sick of it. "
If you feel sick, then stay out of our way please.
Don't stay there.

&& she told me that, she can't understand my English.
Well, i admit that i was talking BROKEN ENGLISH. so ?
You can't understand, your business.

I'm not being rude here or in school. But your attitude is so SICKENING !
If you were to say, why did i call you a bitch in my blog.
Then i will answer, "ya, now i called you a bitch since you WANTED it so much. "

P/S : An advice for you again.
Stop Shaking Your Head While Talking.
SICKENING !
Don't keep staring people with your BIG EYES !
SICKENING !
Don't think that your English is good. Don't get so self-admiring.
SICKENING !
Stop being so cheap by proposing to a GUY.* this is what i heard from EVERYONE. RUMORS that you'll believe in. && i do believe it now. THANKS TO YOU ! * :))
CHEAP !

*&& anyone out there thinks I'm rude again. Please kindly click the [x] above.*

Question ; Gay or Lesbianism is a crime. Do you agree ?
My answer ; I don't ! It's our life, our style. What for you wanna care about it. We have the rights to have gay or lesbianisme relationship.

Whoever who don't agree, i don't mind. But just don't look down on them or tease them. Is their lifestyles. Who cares ?





No comments: