Saturday, September 13, 2008

Happy-Go-Lucky Day !

Went to Parade after school with parents.
To have our lunch at foodcourt.
because my dad miss the chee cheong fun.
&& to buy something. lol.

Pictures do the talking.

My school look. -.-

have our tea-time in Starbucks. && we saw Peiyee && TsuSan.

Cheese cake ! *yummy*

My Ice-Blended Raspberry !

Parents bought some tea && i waited there for almost an hour.
lol.
&& i saw Huiyun && her friends. lol.
&& that babi show me a clip of !!!
*im singing in the computer for her*
WTF!
&& i wouldn't like to upload it here. because i sound like a kid. -.-

We went to GNC because my dad wanted to buy some supplements for me, mum, bro and for himself. lol.
but i refuse. lol.
he bought Mighty Men for my bro. because he say he's too skinny. -.-

At last. We went to Evolution to have a look at my Vans.
Whooot ! && i found a nice wan.
&& my dad bought it for my birthday present !
WHEEEEEEE !

Vans Shoes. Burbery. xD

The side logo.

Inside.

back logo.

Finally, my wish has come true ! wheee !
Y'all sure gonna ask is it a fake or an ori want ?
I can tell u that.
"I don't know"
but who cares ? as long is comfortable.
so bitches out there don't ever compare your ori stuff with my 'dont know' stuff.
B I T C H E S !

I can't wait till tomorrow night !
Whooot !
Going to PARTYYYYYY !

OMFG. What should i wear ? lol.
xD

Ignore the cap. lol.

Shorts with long sleeves. nicee. xD

Btw, i'm not wearing like this. Just for photo shooting. xD






No comments: