Saturday, September 20, 2008

All about a Bitch.

This post is mainly all about a bitch. I'm so sorry for calling you a bitch this time.
A simple intro about her ;

Name ; Rose[her nickname] *i give some face to her, i don't want to mention her real name.*
Age ; 13 Childish Year.
School ; My beloved alma mater, Main Convent.
Face ; No comment.
Attitude ; Fucked up && over-reacting. *i hate that*

Should i upload her picture ? Maybe not. Well, let's see what she will do again next week. If she's too over, she's gonna get it no matter what.
Am i mean ? If you're in my position then you might know what's my feeling is when I'm facing this kind of person. But if you feel that I'm being mean to a girl, then kindly click the [x] above. This blog is mine. So, back off if you don't like it !

If the person i mention above read this post, I'm so sorry for calling you a bitch in public.
I don't want to. But you forced me. I gave you so many fucking chances && you don't fucking appreciate it. You made alot of mistake but you just don't change ! It sucks, you know ?!
Well, let's start with what she did for the first time that annoyed me.
Enjoy ! :))

Situation 1 ; Beginning of the year, i suppose.

Well, at first i don't know her. && i don't even know she exist in this school. no offence. Everytime i walk pass the hall, i saw this particular girl. When this particular girl saw me or bumped at me, her reaction is like so-fucking-over. && i hate it. What comes on my mind is ? Weirdo. This is the 1st thing i dislike about her. But i don't give a damn.

Situation 2 ;

She added me in MSN. At first i really don't know who is her. I don't know the person in MSN is that particular girl. Everytime she keep ask me, do you know who am i ? I was like, No. -.- At last she show her picture && well i say i saw her before. She craps to me alot. && told me that actually she admired my breakdance. I was like, okayy. Don't give a damn.

Situation 3 ;

One day, i was right outside our school's koperasi. && she was just at sudut bacaan which were only a few meters away. && i repeat again. She's over-reacting. She shouted there, acting panicked, looking for Panadol. She shouted at me && ask for Panadol. Well, i'm a PBSM member, so she went && asked me for it. So i answer, no. we don't keep Panadols. && you try to guess what she reply me ? She said, " OMG, what kind of PBSM is this, save people ? NO! Letting people to die. If my friend got any problem, you gonna get it. " This is what she reply. Over-reacting ? Her friend will die without Panadols ? Funny.

Situation 4 ;

That time, i was in Koperasi with YokeMei && Chris talking to a few person.
Secret stuff, i suppose. About performance. YokeMei should know about it && Chris too. This particular girl open the Koperasi door && we looked at her. Then, she make faces && slammed that damn door. That time, my mood wasn't that good && I'm furious that time. I went and open the door && asked what's your problem. && she innocently replied me, nothing. But, she went && called prefects to chase us away. WTF right ? What's her problem ?

Situation 5 ;
Not long ago. Maybe yesterday ? lol. I forget. Btw, she came && find me in MSN again. Asking me, " Why did you call me a bitch ? " And i answer her, " When did i called you a bitch ? " . She say, it was a girl who told her. So, she wanna know why ? && i tell her. I didn't call you a bitch aite ? && she innocently replied me, "Okay okay. I know you didn't call me a bitch."

Situation 6 ;
This is what pissed me off. Today at school, her friend called me while i was walking down the stairs. She say that particular person wanna talk to me. So i stopped && listen. She asked me again, " Why did you call me a bitch ? " Honestly, I'm fucking pissed that time ! I feel like scolding her but i didn't. I scared she will come && asked me, " Why did you scold me ? " -.- Then i say that i already told her that i didn't call her a bitch. && she say, that girl told me it was Intan who told her. I was like WTF. I just walked away && she showed me fucked up faces again !

Situation 7 ;
She came and find me in MSN today. && she asked again, " I just wanna know why you call me a bitch ? ". I was damn pissed off && she say i was rude. WTF. After scolding for awhile. She say, "it was hard talking to you" && she went offline. Maybe she blocked me. But who gives a damn ?! I don't give a damn. Do you give a damn ? lol. But i continue writing in that conver. Well, i was rude that time. I admit. But so ? I don't give a damn. I can't take it anymore. Her stupid fucking attitude.
&& i blocked her too, finally.

Actually, i don't want to be mean. But you're the one who force me. Sorry to be rude, but i will say you're a bitch !

:))

No comments: